December 4,2011 I don't know what's on earth with me.I wake up at eight in the morning then eat my breakfast but I feel empty me.Wondering that I alreay been staying on Kluang Johor Malaysia for more than a month yet I don't know where's the Roman Catholic Church.To my curiousity I ask my hubby to drive the car and search the church.
Without asking I entered the St.Pauls Mar Thoma Church .I saw the cross sign outside so my mind never thought of any religion at all.Looking at the door the man greet me to be seated.No hesitation I walk so fast and seated second row.When the priest started the Gospel I suddenly realised why I'm inside.Looking my back I even get scared coz they are all indian people.While the priest was been lecturing to us I look at him and my mind is asking this is so strange although the mass in english still I feel awkward .
I ask myself" what happen ? Is this the missing me ".
When I was already at the outside my hubby told" how was going?" I told this is strange day and bring me home now.
I can't imagine who bought me in that place? Is it a reminder from God that I only called him when I want him and neglect him when I don't have any problem?...
I DON'T KNOW BUT ONLY ONE THING I KNOW THAT DAY WAS SO STRANGE .
No comments:
Post a Comment