* wanna write about myself ,written last year 2011*
SO WHERE I HAVE BEEN LATELY?sigh :-O
WORK-I have been so busy cleaning,decorating,and preparing the bride-groom's room.Praise God I'm able to have a patience to do the work besides too many criticsm.
FAMILY-what's more important to me,is to give my moms the best living I can ever give.I don't show on words( I'm not into that) but on action.For a very long time she live on a darkness house,lonely place,and empty house.Can't imagine how she cope it.Finally before I leave in Philippines I was able to connect her electricity ,buy entertainment showcase,renovate the house,do shopping and I give a monthly allowance that will last for her for four years. (Frankly speaking she have now a much better life than me.She still have another two kids from my stepfathers and I'm sure this kids will help her when they got a job,which is soon.And I'm hoping this kids will return to my mom's home one day)
DO I LOOK AN IRRESPONSIBLE DAUGHTER?Many gossip I heard when I'm come home,mostly said "why don't u give ur mom a luxurious house?.why don't u bring ur mom to the place where u want to migrate?Ain't u feel pity on ur moms? Blaah blah blah.etc.(in my mind I wanna ask also , did my mom raise me up? Did she care for me .where is she when I needed a mothers care...grrrr ) I don't care what other says or think of me.So what this is me.I live as I believe.
FRIENDS-after I leave my job in Singapore I can't hardly remember my friends who still keep in touch with me.WHY?is this saying true"FRIENDS ARE LIKE BLUETOOTH ONCE YOUR CLOSE THEY GET CONNECTED BUT ONCE YOUR FAR THEY FIND ANOTHER DEVICE".Actually I'm on their fb friendlist so why sad,right?That's life eka nga sabi nila pagtapos kanang gamitin at pagsawahan ay kakalimutan.Bihira lng ang totoong mag cherish sayo for life.
LOVE-I wouldn't skip this essential part of my life.Of course not!Evrything is going better.Thanks God's Providence.Tie a knot doesn't mean its the mesurement of love to your partner.So what does it mean? SIMPLE you want to spend the rest of your life to your partner in a legal way.
WHO CHANGE MY LIFE?
Sigh sigh sigh
Untill here ,its not that I have nothing interesting to share,there's a lot actually let say "to be continued"
(Laughing so loud ....care to share.....who knows writting this may change your prediction towards me...:( daydreaming me lol ,)
No comments:
Post a Comment